Simple and fast and yet, oh so transformative and damn healthy too. Go ahead and be all liberal with it, let yourself go and get all splashy with this one, oiling up every succulent young green in your stainless steel salad tossing bowl !
Ready, Set - Go
- 1/3 cut olive oil - extra virgin, first cold press, harvest date on dark green bottle. 80% of olive oil is fake or adulterated with low quality substitutes. Olive oil should have a nice peppery aftertaste.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar - naturally fermented
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar - thick glaze style
- 2 tbs maple syrup - new grading system in place, you want "grade A dark robust flavor"
- 1 tbs Miso paste - a traditionally fermented soybean paste, adds a great tang
- Shake, pour and store from this awesome karaf
Toss salad in a an oversize bowl, fling on a plate and dive in. This dressing will take your arugula, spinach and dandelion greens to a whole new level of celestial goodness.